- Faculty members and research scientists from LEAP institutions (Columbia University, New York University, University of Minnesota, and the University of California at Irvine)
- Graduate students and postdocs from LEAP institutions
- Research scientists from LEAP partner organizations
- LEAP Summer 2022 REU participants
- Significant Opportunities in Atmospheric Research and Science (SOARS) Protégés
- New York City Department of Education high school teachers
The Center for Learning the Earth with Artificial Intelligence and Physics (LEAP) at Columbia University is excited to announce its Momentum Bootcamp on Climate Data Science. The three-day bootcamp will introduce climate data science to participants through a variety of activities including lectures, labs, and team hacking, which aim to prepare participants for machine learning-enabled climate research and more advanced and intensive research-oriented workshops. The workshop will be hosted at the Edith Macy Center from May 25-27, 2022.
For complete submission details, please visit the application form. For more information, please visit the call for applications or email [email protected].